Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 67 : Noseglasses


All these weather changes really chap my lips.... so do sunglasses. Two of my biggest pet peeves have to do with the way something "feels." 1. Sunglasses sitting on the bridge of my nose. I don't like this feeling, having never needed to wear glasses, because it tickles my eyes and makes me feel funny. I would seriously rather squint into the setting sun than drive with that soft pressure on the soft skin atop my nose. 2. Flip Flops. Same thing but reverse. The feeling of that leather/plastic/foam between my toes drives me crazy! I've tried, believe me, I have but my big toe just cannot fathom the concept of having a foreign object wedging it apart from it's loyal companion, pointer toe. Poor babies hate it when, if ever, it happens.

Canon Rebel XTi f/5 1/125 ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment