Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 52 : Recruit Me


This girl is CRAZY awesome. I did not know her previous to taking her portrait, but after spending the afternoon chasing her around the Mass Communications building, I found out why I was assigned to shoot her. We are so much alike. I actually became a bit upset afterward because I'm almost done with school, which means anybody I meet and fall in love with as a person, I don't have much time to really expand a physical friendship with them.

Jillian is a wonderful person and an inspiration. At 23, she's already accomplished so much in life. She's graduated early from high school, undergraduate and graduate school and works for Texas Tech University as a recruiter for the college of Mass Communications. She's found herself a husband and I'm sure has accomplished so much more that I have yet to discover.

Jillian Mulieri Lellis
Graduate Assistant for Recruitment

No comments:

Post a Comment