Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 57 : Shadow


Shadow is an awesome dog, just don't get too close. He can get a bit excited about his tennis ball, taking a few fingers with it! His best friend is a terrier named Max. Max was a little better with people than Shadow and after wiggling through the bars and saying hello to me, I instantly fell in love.

I love dogs so much. Big dogs. Not little dogs. Little dogs have no purpose in this world other than to annoy the crap out of people. Big dogs are loving, protective, fun and can take a lot more loving abuse than a little dog can. That is why it is a shame I am cursed with such an allergy toward them. Due to my love, I put up with the constant sneezing, slight wheezing and skin rashes, because I know the irritation will pass. I'm only hoping I outgrow this allergy and one day I can have a dog give me a big wet kiss and not have to run to immediately wash it off.

Thank you for playing with me, Shadow, and Max, thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment