Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 60 : A Failed Wish


I remember when I was little, I'd pick every single seeded dandelion from the schoolyard, make the hardest, biggest, selfless wish I could and blow those dandelion seeds up into the sky. I decided every wish I would make would be selfless, because after years of making wishes for myself that never came true, I realized that isn't how the game works.

Houston wind got this one.

Photography is all about details and details are what I love to photograph. Everyone may not see things as I do, but that's not why I'm a photographer. If I shot everything to please you, man, this business would get old. Shots like this are for me.

Make a wish.

1 comment:

  1. the one who waddles for youOctober 13, 2010 at 4:52 PM

    thats what makes this great
    the fact that you did not do it for someone

    ReplyDelete