Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 55 : The Migrant Mothers


Charlie Stout
has got a new band and he asked me to take pretty pictures of their debut. To make things easier on me and my photographic skills, he chose the worst spot (lighting wise) on the stage to stand. Thank you, Charlie. Just to spite him I thought about posting a photo of him on this thing.... I might. I might not. Depends on how I feel when I finish typing this little bio up.

The Migrant Mothers
play some great original music. Shuffling through the images I had taken, I was tapping my toes on the bar stool. They play a mix of Country / Alternative Country and they refuse to play depressing songs. Overall, I think they had a very successful debut. If you guys aren't up to date on the new band, you should do so. Fill your ear with musical pleasure.

Well, Charlie, I know you're reading this and I've made up my mind. I'm posting it. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment