Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 27 : Chalky Fingers


This is my Economics Professor, Jean Cupidon. Honestly, this class is never boring because he has such a beautiful accent. He is from the French Caribbean and for the entire hour he talks about economics in that rich french accent, my brain is thinking in french. I'm crazy, I know. I should have finished that damn French minor, but c'est la vie. At this point I have run out of time. Merde.

My favorite part of class is watching to see how chalked up his hands get. I love it. I think it's the crazy artist in me that has developed a crush on those chalky fingers. That is why I wanted them to be the focus of this photo. Every single class period his right hand gets filthy. Too bad he hates getting his picture taken. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. You know, Kleenex with aloe cleans chalkboards better than anything, even water.

    ReplyDelete