Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 21 : Lubbock Pin


At work I found this pin lying around. I don't know where it came from, but I figured I'd play. Autumn was typing up student evaluation comments and I used her as my shoulder and hair model.

(FYI - comments that you write do get looked at and read and typed up. The TEACHER reads the comments, not the department, which means any gripes you have with the department should be given to the department, not the teacher. For goodness sakes, I am so tired of typing that shit. Oh and you don't have to say you learned a lot - you should, you're in college for crying out loud! What else are you here to do but to learn? Also, please stop drawing pictures. Comments are typed, not drawn, which means your teacher is never going to see that cartoon of a knight slaying a dragon and then drinking the dragon's blood. Sorry.)

Today's been a crazy day at work. Or maybe it's just all of the idiots out there trying to put in their two-cents worth. Venting.... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment