Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1 : A Walk In The Woods



Today I am starting my 356 Day Project. Yay. Go me! A little behind, I know, but better late than never! This shot I found as I was walking through Village Creek in Arlington, Texas with my baby sister who is also quite passionate in photography.

Sometimes, you can miss so much by walking a trail correctly - with your eyes in front of you. But take a moment to turn around and see where you've been. I never would have seen this shot had I not done so. A change of perspective was all it took.

Day 2 - what will it bring? No idea. But I'm excited to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome grab!! Glad to have you onboard! Let me know if you ever want to go on a photo adventure! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

    rob

    ReplyDelete