Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 94 : Wild Woman


I have friends all over the United States. Katie, for example, is from Clearwater, FL. She's is an incredible lady. On my last visit, she and I and our friend Jenny went out to do a photoshoot for fun, because it was a beautiful day and it was a "Girls Day Out."

Katie is someone who will always be someone I love. I know this for a fact because the same fire I have in me to help victims of sexual abuse, she has for foster kids. It is incredible just to be in the room with her, you feel that power and you can see how it lights her up to be such a beautiful empowered woman. I am so happy to know her.

Katie, I love you. I wish you the best with everything you do.

1 comment:

  1. This is, of course, by far the best of all your 365 days yet. =]

    ReplyDelete