Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 93 : Contemplating Cullen


Cullen is a good kid. I'm also pretty sure when we first met I scared the crap out of him with intimidation. I do that to people, and honestly it amuses me.

I'm going to go off on a tangent. I have a crazy obsession. Big noses. Not bulbous noses, but strong, angular noses, much like the one Cullen possesses. Maybe it's the fetish my eye has for abuse during kisses, or the fact that such a dominant feature is sexy on a person, maybe it's both. I like 'em. I'm drawn to men who have them. I should probably seek therapy.

Okay, now to get back on track. This is my favorite image from the shoot we did. Cullen was so nervous and tense! We did silly faces and wiggly arms and then he opened up to me and relaxed. That's when the true magic happened in the studio. I suppose that's why I love this shot so much - the memory attached to it. Always makes me smile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment