Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 80 : Wild and Blue


Being out in the wild, I just can't help photographing the wild flowers. This purple-ish blue gem is all over the back of my grandparents house. I once did a wildflower project for my 7th grade science project. The goal was to find 25 wildflowers, press them and turn them in as a wildflower book. I got overexcited about this project and collected about 65 different flowers, some albino versions, but mostly flowers found in Arlington and Tyler. This was one I had found 9 years ago but the name of it escapes me. I can still name off a good amount of flowers when I see them, but not all from what I had collected in my wildflower project. I still have it, actually and when I was home for Easter I went through it, naming a majority of the flowers before I read the title in my sloppy, 13 year old handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment