Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 152: Square Nose

Today was a full day of family time and I absolutely loved it. While I was going through photos I had taken of my sister, I took the camera and snapped a few photos of myself just for fun. Suddenly it hit me.... the tip of my nose is square! Why haven't I noticed that yet? I suppose I've been so focused on my stubborn bump on the bridge of my nose that I have neglected to truly notice and appreciate the tip of my nose. Oh Alison, what are you going to do with yourself? Take more pictures? Good idea!

4 comments:

  1. I support the taking pictures of yourself! And I also support the combination of squirrels and pearls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls are my godmother's who recently passed away and the squirrel is my talisman! It is a wonderful combination of love and luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is fantastic. As is your square nose.

    ReplyDelete